|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Cypress Hills, Sk, Canada|
|Date Posted||February 6, 2018|
LHR Board of Directors
The Program Director is responsible for the implementation, management, supervision and evaluation of all the organization’s programs in accordance with the policy and procedures set out by the organization. In the practical sense, the Program Director shall give oversight to the overall and daily operation of Living Hope Ranch. In this strategic position, the Director shall sit with the LHR Board to give report and participate in the on-going development and strategic planning of the ministry.
The ideal candidate shall hold all of the following qualifications:
- Minimum two years full time supervisory or managerial experience in a non-profit agency
- Minimum of two years experience working directly with at-risk youth
- A degree from an accredited university, in fields related to social sciences, business management or leadership.
• Exemplify strong servant leadership skills in all areas of life
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
• Effective problem solving and decision making skills
- Able to motivate and lead others
- Ability to organize themselves & others, work independently and as part of a team
- Effective administrative capabilities, includes: computer skills, scheduling, planning, and organizing
• Adaptable to high stress situations, and work in fast-paced and changing environments
- Understands ethical behavior and business practices and ensures that their own behavior and that of others is consistent with these standards.
- Human Resource Management
- Direct, plan and coordinate the work of the program staff including; scheduling, professional development requests, supervision and evaluation, training and team building
- Organize and attend weekly staff meetings to maintain effective communication
- Ensure adequate and qualified staff to carry out the program activities
- In consultation with the LHR Board of Directors, be responsible for the selection, hiring, coaching, and discipline of the program employees
- Program Delivery
- Responsible for client intake. (With consultation of the Admission’s Committee.)
- Responsible for the implementation, management, supervision and evaluation of all activities of the program in accordance with program policy and procedures of LHR.
- Monitor the daily ‘activity’ and ‘character’ of the clients, observing and tracking issues of growth, discipline, therapy etc., in order to determine ‘best growth strategy’ for each client.
- Responsible for the supervision and management of the recording and storage of client data.
- Responsible for client discipline. (In consultation with the LHR Staff and in accordance with LHR policy & procedure.)
- Track and recommend client advancement within the LHR Program Level System.
- Develop Annual Action Plans and conduct reviews by analyzing trends in the program, identifying issues and developing and recommending solutions to the LHR Board.
- Develop, implement and evaluate recruitment strategies to expand the number of volunteers to support the program
- Develop, implement and evaluate recruitment strategies to expand the number of clients participating in the program
- Consult with the Equine Program Director on client needs.
- Consult with the Social Worker on client needs.
- Consult with the Communications Director on program funding and publicity.
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to inspire & empower staff and residents towards continued personal growth
- Train and model Christian leadership
- Program Director is supervised by the Board of Directors.
- Weekly staff meetings are mandatory.
- Salary TBD