|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 17, 2018|
Primary Role: To guide the spiritual growth of the junior staff members, to be a spiritual support and mentor to the junior staff.
- Work in a team with other staff care personnel (2 person team)
- Live in dorm-style accommodations with junior staff. You will be enforcing boundaries and curfews, reinforcing expectations etc. with the summer staff.
- Organize junior staff programmings such as staff chapels, devotions and staff events.
- One on one spiritual mentoring time with junior staff
- Coordinate and assist senior staff (especially recreational program coordinator) as they plan and participate in the curriculum, small groups, and events.
- Coordinate with senior staff as they organize changeover teams and schedules. Lead a changeover cleaning team.
- Assisting other senior staff in development and provision of special events, during unexpected challenges, etc.
- Family camp: Develop and provide programs for children’s ministry during chapel times at Family Camp.
- Family camp: Develop and provide curriculum, devotions, thought-provoking topics of discussion to guide participants in teen’s ministry into a deeper understanding of the Bible and their own relationship with God.
- Communicate with each camp director and family camp host, to share prayer requests with and from the summer staff as well as praise reports.
Working Conditions: Provision of staff accommodations and meals. Paid Position.
Start Date: June 4, 2018 End Date: September 2, 2018