|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 17, 2018|
Primary Role: To assist the Recreational Program Director in creating, planning and implementing programming for guests and staff.
Regular responsibilities may include:
- Setting up and taking down of program elements ie. games, props etc. and assisting in the design, coordinating and implementing of program events
- Inventory management of recreational equipment and supplies
- Communicating with youth directors and family camp hosts regarding the details of their program needs and expectations.
- Supporting Staff Care events throughout the summer as needed
- Assist the Staff Care Personnel in Family Camp children and teen’s programming
- Boat driving as needed, training provided
- Operating sound systems and video projection programs during chapel services, training provided
- Providing leadership support to Staff Care Personnel and Recreational Program Director with junior staff ie. leading devotions, participating in staff chapel, providing accountability in the dorms
- Participate in a weekly changeover cleaning team, as well as perform regular cleaning tasks
Working Conditions: Provision of staff accommodations and meals. Paid position.
Start Date: June, 2018 End Date: September 2, 2018