|at St. Andrew's Chalmers Presbyterian Church (view profile)|
|Location||Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada|
|Date Posted||May 6, 2017|
|Category|| Pastor |
|Job Type|| Part-time |
Children and Jr. Youth Leader Position
St. Andrew’s Chalmers Presbyterian Church in Uxbridge is eagerly seeking a Children’s & Jr. Youth leader to provide a vital ministry to our congregation. 20 Hours a week (flexible) / $20,000 per year
The candidate will provide leadership and be responsible for developing programs and activities for children and youth. The position requires good communication, organizational and creative skills along with strong ability to lead children and youth in the Christian faith, nurturing their spiritual life.
A few of the key functions of the position are:
• Communicating a bible message on Sunday morning to the children and youth
• Leading kids and youth using relevant songs, games, sports and/or crafts.
• Supporting volunteers
• Selecting or designing and/or implementing a fun and high energy curriculum program
• Organizing a monthly event (planning an outing and having fun)
• Promote St. Andrew’s Kids/Youth on appropriate social media
• Build relationships with children & youth and create a fun place that kids from the community can learn about God’s love and mission.
• Participate in annual Vacation Bible Camp
Do you have what it takes to provide a meaningful ministry to the children and
youth of St. Andrew’s Chalmers?
If so, please e-mail your resume by May 22nd, 2017 to email@example.com