|at Ottawa Korean Community Church (view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 11, 2017|
|Category|| Pastor |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Ottawa Korean Community Church is seeking to fill two positions:
1. Children’s Pastor (part-time, currently 40-50 children);
2. English Ministry Pastor (full-time: currently 60-80 congregation)
The Ottawa Korean Community (OKCC) is a non-denominational evangelical church in downtown Ottawa, the capital of Canada. We are looking for one part-time Children’s Pastor (CP) and one full-time English Ministry (EM) Pastor, who is a mature believer with Biblical training, has a heart for God and the fulfillment of the Great Commission, is committed to Biblically-based, Gospel centered teaching and has experience working with Children (CP) and young adults and families (EM) and is passionate about developing fully-committed disciples of Christ. We are not only looking for a strong spiritual leader of high moral integrity, but an individual who will work in harmony with our church family, leadership, and pastoral staff.
The Children congregation of OKCC is made up of Korean and English-speaking 1.5 and 2nd generations of Korean immigrants. They are in Grades 1-6.
The EM congregation of OKCC mostly consists of English-speaking college and career adults of 1.5 and 2nd generations of Korean immigrants as well as other nationalities.
• A strong call from God to serve as a pastor
• Canadian Citizen, immigration status, or eligible to work in Canada
• A mature believer with strong passion and vision for Youth (CP) or young adults & families (EM)
• EM: Master of Divinity (M. Div.) or equivalent (obtained or in progress to obtain)
CP: Accredited Theology college degree or diploma (obtained or in progress to obtain)
• Fluent in English (a must for EM). Bilingual (English and Korean) is an asset.
To apply, please submit:
1. CV including references and contact information
2. Introduction of Self and Statement of Faith
3. Sample Sermons – files or links
Submitted application documents will not be returned. Applicants might receive a request for more documents, such as copy of diploma(s) and proof of degree(s), social media links (Twitter, blogs, etc.), and a police check.
Salary will be determined based on ministry experience/responsibilities.
Application Deadline: 1 September 2017
Please submit questions and applications to: Elder Seong Yeon Choi (email@example.com)
Ottawa Korean Community Church www.ottawakoreanchurch.com
384 Arlington Ave., Ottawa, ON., K1R 6Z5 Tel: (613) 236-4442