|at Ontario Pioneer Camp (view profile)|
|Location||Port Sydney, ON, Canada|
|Date Posted||May 5, 2017|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Part-time |
Ontario Pioneer Camp (OPC), located in Muskoka, Ontario, is seeking to fill a part-time permanent Custodian position (20 hours/week). OPC is owned and operated by Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship, and has been in operation since 1929. This position has the option for full time hours between May and Sept. The purpose of this position is to ensure that the facilities that serve guests are cleaned and maintained in a manner that is consistent with OPC’s values and standards. The Custodian is responsible for the cleaning, as well as light maintenance of the guest facilities at OPC.
The ideal applicant for this position will possess the following qualifications:
- Custodial experience in a camp or commercial setting.
- Ability to work effectively on their own, as well as in a team environment.
- Strong Christian role model.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Valid ‘G’ class driver’s license.
- Ability to regularly lift 50lbs, as well as large or bulky items.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Interested applicants are invited to email a resume and cover letter to Laurie Russell, Support Staff Coordinator at email@example.com
Closing Date: Job will remain posted until the position has been filled.
Employment is conditional upon a clear police reference check. The successful candidate must be able to submit to Inter-Varsity’s Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith Agreement.