|at Richview Baptist Church (view profile)|
|Location||West Toronto (Etobicoke) 1548 Kipling Ave., Canada|
|Date Posted||August 24, 2017|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
TITLE: Full-Time Director of Children’s Ministry
TEAM: Children’s Team Coordinators
Richview Baptist Church exists to joyfully lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus.
How does the position link to our above purpose?
The Children’s Director purpose is to joyfully partner with families in leading kids into a growing relationship with Jesus.
The Director of Children’s Ministry is responsible for the oversight of Newborns to Grade 5 students.
To God: A sacrificial servant
To Children’s Ministry Leaders: A team member serving on their behalf
To the Congregation: A servant leader
Spiritual Gifts required for position
Leadership, Administration, Encouragement
Length of Term
Two (2) year commitment. This term may be renewed.
Strong interpersonal and connecting skills.
Love and compassion for families.
Enthusiastic, self-motivated and teachable
Excellent event planning skills
Passion for at-risk children
- Cast vision for the Children’s Ministry program.
- Promote the Children’s Ministry, create and develop a brand for the ministry.
- Recruit personnel as appropriate to the ministry.
- Give leadership to the setting of the curriculum, evaluating of the programs, encouraging of the children’s leaders and volunteers, leading of the children’s meetings, etc.
- Work alongside of coordinators in equipping and planning.
- Maintain and enhance outreach to neighborhood families
- Coordinate regular children special events
- Teaching and leading preparation
- Develop strong Volunteer Team (value, connect, include, challenge)
- Assist with Camp Dynamite, Richview’s summer camp
- Trains new volunteers the Plan To Protect policy and review it with current volunteers
- Maintain and update the Children’s Ministry page on the church website
- Maintain and update the Check In database
- Meet bi-weekly with Lead Pastor
- Various duties as assigned
Should be made to Search@richview.org and should include a recent resume.
Applications will not be considered after September 30, 2017.
More information about Richview Baptist Church is available at www.richviewchurch.com