|at Ontario Pioneer Camp (view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 5, 2017|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Pioneer Camp, located in Muskoka, Ontario is looking for a full-time Director of Special Needs for their extensive program which integrates campers with special needs into all aspects of programming in the summer months. Candidate will be required to work 40 hours per week and will report to the Director of Program. Key responsibilities will include camper intake and assessment, staff training, communication with parents, and marketing.
An ideal candidate for this position will possess the following qualifications:
- Strong relationship with Jesus and desire to be a good role model
- Strong understanding and love for people with exceptionalities
- Love of camping and desire to help camp continue to be an environment where people with special needs can thrive and contribute
- Knowledge and experience in camping
- Ability to work in a team
- Own transportation is required
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
Ontario Pioneer Camp is owned and operated by Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship, and has been in operation since 1929.
Employment is conditional upon a clear police reference check. The successful candidate must be able to submit to Inter-Varsity’s Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith Agreement.
Interested individuals should e-mail resume and cover letter to Jennifer Guest, Director of Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org