|at Compass Point Bible Church|
|Location||1500 Kerns Road, Burlington, Canada|
|Date Posted||May 5, 2017|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Director, Operations Posting
Compass Point is currently searching for candidates for the position of Director, Operations for our location in Burlington, Ontario, to provide leadership and operations management for the Church, its ministries and in fulfilling its Vision and Mission.
The Director, Operations is responsible for overseeing and managing the day-to-day operation of the church including all Ministry Support functions. Key areas of responsibility include:
- Manage and oversee financial affairs of the Church
- Provide direction and manage the operation and maintenance of CPBC facilities, property and equipment
- Responsible for providing Human Resources support and related functions
- Oversee and direct the Church Office functions and operation
- Other responsibilities including project management support; participation in strategic management work and related activities with Executive Team colleagues; technology planning; and participation on the Deacons Board and Official Board
Reporting to the Lead Pastor, the incumbent is a member of the Executive Leadership Team, an active contributor to the overall ministry of Compass Point and will work collaboratively with staff and the congregation in advancing and supporting the ministries of Compass Point.
Additional information regarding the position is available at our website
Interested candidates who are currently eligible to commence employment in Canada should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title in the subject of the email. Applications must be received by May 26, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Please be advised that only those identified to proceed in the selection process will be contacted.