|at Village Green Community Church (view profile)|
|Location||505 Village Green Ave. London Ont. N6J 4G4, Canada|
|Date Posted||July 28, 2017|
|Category|| Pastor |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Village Green, an active and growing community of faith, is seeking a Family Ministries Coordinator. The successful candidate will be a person who desires to see children and youth grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ and become dynamic participants and servants in the church and their community.
General Overview of the Position
The primary responsibility is to lead, plan, and coordinate the children, youth, and college age ministries with the primary focus being on youth.
Qualifications and Expectations
- Vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ and an ability to model authentic faith.
- A proven ability to encourage, motivate and support youth towards a deeper relationship with Christ.
- A proven ability to grow a ministry.
- An effective communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- A degree in youth ministry and previous experience preferred.
- To develop each age-specific ministry – both in terms of scope (reaching and discipling youth) and in terms of depth (caring for and developing youth and leaders).
- Implement the Orange strategy throughout the church.
- To communicate a vision for ministry that is relational, incarnational (Christ-like) and purposeful with each group, which complements the overall vision of the church.
- To help each ministry create strategies and programmes that accomplishes their objectives.
- To ensure continuity between the various ministries to create seamless transitions.
This is a full-time salaried position with remuneration dependent upon experience. The successful applicant will be directly accountable to the Lead Pastor.
To apply for this position, please send resume to,
Note: While we value and appreciate all applicants, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.