|at Key Bible Clubs (view profile)|
|Location||London, ON, Canada|
|Date Posted||May 2, 2017|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Part-time |
We seeking an individual to begin in June in the following position.
Financial Officer - Permanent Part-time (10 - 20 hours per week)
The Financial Officer contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all financial tasks for the organization.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Financial Officer performs a wide range of duties, including the following:
Financial accounting and reporting
- Maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for a charity and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met including Charitable Status, - Withholding Payments (CPP, EI), Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax.
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit.
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts
- Maintain the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Prepare annual charitable return in a timely manner as appropriate
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Knowledge of federal and provincial legislation affecting charities
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs for:
Accounting, Word processing, Databases, Spreadsheets, E-mail, Internet
Please send Resume to: email@example.com