|at Living Bible Explorers (view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 10, 2017|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Living Bible Explorers (LBE), an inner-city ministry that runs a variety of clubs and programs out of its Burnell Street location year round, is seeking a General Manager to lead operations in Manitoba. The General Manager will be responsible for overseeing the ever increasing ministry to inner-city children, teens, and families.
GENERAL MANAGER – WINNIPEG, MANITOBA
LBE has grown into a multi-faceted ministry which includes weekly clubs, weekend camps, and home visits, and has now added a brand new camp (Explorers Bible Camp) and a developing outdoor education ministry (Explore! Wilderness Adventures) and discipleship program.
Duties for this position would include:
- To provide stable and strong leadership.
- Lead, shepherd (pastor) and minister to staff.
- Lead staff meetings.
- Recruit new staff members.
- Uphold the values of LBE in word and in practice.
- Communicate with and manage all departments of LBE so that ministry departments would work together as one cohesive whole.
- Communicate with and report to the governing Board of Directors on a regular basis, including attending but not limited to monthly board meetings.
- Develop and oversee operating budgets for the ministry.
- Network with community, ministry, and church leaders to expand the ministry of LBE.
- Be able to successfully communicate the vision of LBE effectively in fundraising situations with passion and excellence.
This ideal candidate would have:
- A love for Jesus and the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- A desire to see children and families equipped and trained to know, love, and serve Jesus.
- Established experience in managing a ministry or business.
- An ability to cast vision and empower staff to accomplish the vision.
- A proven ability to administrate and organize.
- An ability to motivate, lead, encourage, and support staff.
- An ability to fundraise would be considered an asset.
Interested applicants should direct all inquiries and resumes to Matt Erhard, Summit Search Group at email@example.com or (204) 957-5500.