|at Richview Baptist Church (view profile)|
|Location||West Toronto (Etobicoke) 1548 Kipling Ave., Canada|
|Date Posted||March 20, 2017|
|Category|| Pastor |
|Job Type|| Part-time |
HALF-TIME DIRECTOR OF CHILDREN’S MINISTRY
The successful candidate will develop the newborns to Grade 5’s ministry in partnership with the Lead Pastor, and the present cadre of dedicated volunteers. The objective of the Ministry is to grow children into full devotion of Jesus Christ in response to our statement of purpose "to glorify God by making disciples.".
Specific broad objectives of the ministry are as follows;
- Cast vision for the program.
- Promote the children’s ministry.
- Recruit personnel as appropriate to the ministry.
- Give leadership to the setting of the curriculum, evaluating of the program, encouraging of the children’s leaders, leading of the children’s meetings, etc.
- Work alongside of coordinators in equipping and planning.
- Maintain and enhance outreach to neighborhood families
- Coordinate regular children special events
- Teaching and Leading Preparation.
- Develop strong Volunteer Team (value, connect, include, challenge)
- Assist with Summer Camp.
- Meet bi-weekly with Lead Pastor.
- Various duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will also need to adhere to the policy and procedures of Richview and will be in agreement with Richview’s core values and beliefs.
- A growing disciple of Jesus Christ.
- A love for the Bible and a commitment to teaching it and living by it.
- A clear sense of call to the ministry of discipleship and shepherding.
- Passionate about bringing adolescents and young adults closer to Christ and actively doing so through evangelism and discipleship.
- Must also be willing to adhere to the policy and procedures of LRC and agree with core values and beliefs.
- Strong interpersonal and connecting skills.
- Love and compassion for families.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and teachable
- Passion for at-risk children
Spiritual Gifts required for position
Should be made to Search@richview.org and should include a recent resume.
Applications will not be considered after April 23, 2017.
More information about Richview Baptist Church is available at www.richviewchurch.com