|at Trillium United Church (view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 6, 2017|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Part-time |
Trillium United Church is looking for an Interim Band Leader for June 29, 2017 to October 1, 2017.
- Leading the Trillium praise band for Sunday morning worship
- Coordinating musical selections with ministry staff
Time Commitment 7 hours weekly:
- Thursday evening rehearsals from 7 pm to 9 pm
- Sunday Worship from 9 am to 12pm
- Approx 2 hrs of self-rehearsal/preparation per week
The ideal candidate would have proficiency in keyboard, experience in leading a band, and playing a variety of Christian music styles including contemporary praise/pop music.
Remuneration is negotiable. Trillium will endeavor to accommodate your summer holidays to a maximum of two weeks.
Submit your resume by email to: email@example.com by 5:00pm Tuesday, June 13.