|at World Vision|
|Date Posted||May 29, 2017|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Are you looking for more than a job? At World Vision Canada we offer challenging careers that change the lives of children all over the world and it will change yours too. Come and be part of a team of over 500 Canadians with a vision for the world: Life in all its fullness for every child.
You will experience Christian faith in action helping to make real and lasting change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. Join the World Vision Canada team and be part of a powerful and effective force for good: For Children. For Change. For Life.
The Manager, Marketing Operations and Processes leads key initiatives and activities in our Marketing Integration team. Reporting to the Director, Marketing Integration, you will be responsible to lead Marketing operation activities that support strategy and drive efficiency.
• Liaises with Marketing teams to formally produce business requirements for Technology and Innovation (T&I)
• Single point of contact for enhancement requests from the marketing organization to T&I
• In partnership with T&I, create a holistic plan for enhancement / functionality deployments including testing, training, updates to roles & responsibilities, and project management to inform the impact marketing stakeholders; for medium to large scale deployments, enlist project management support from Portfolio Management
• Act as a change control function for marketing processes and systems; implementing proper requirements tracking, change request, and approval processes that involve cross-functional teams as necessary
• Incorporate approved changes into processes and technology; integrating with T&I for development / build requirements
• Partner with T&I to deploy system enhancements and/or functionality and enforce data governance standards
• Provide training needs requirements to the Learning team in order to incorporate appropriate learning plans into the project cycle as necessary
• Work closely with marketing teams to define and develop business processes using standardized tools and templates to document
• Incorporate continuous improvement principles within marketing processes and in collaboration with marketing teams
• Oversight of travel coordination for major donor visits
• Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Business or related field
• Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing process design with 2 years in a leadership role
• Proficient in Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Experience managing technology implementations, including requirements management and change control
• Ability to influence and create organizational discipline around process and system management
• Strong project management skills
• Extensive knowledge of best practice marketing processes and systems
• Demonstrated project management, technical, communication and analytical skills
How to Apply:
World Vision is committed to the protection of children; all offers of employment will be conditional upon the successful completion of reference checks and a Police background check. Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate a commitment to the core values and mission of the World Vision partnership.
World Vision Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Interested applicants are asked to complete an online application via our careers website:
Application Deadline: June 9, 2017