|at 700 Club Canada (view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 15, 2017|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
What is the opportunity?
As an Online Donation Processor, you will provide excellent customer service to our partners over the phone, enter new information into our database, apply donations, order merchandise, and perform research on accounts as requested.
What will you do?
- Process online donations
- Process credit card donations
- Process Electronic Fund Transfer
- Incoming/Outgoing Calls to Partners
- Use advanced techniques to manipulate data within Microsoft Excel (V-Lookups, Pivot Tables, Formulas)
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with other teams
- Data entry and follow-up with donors when required
- Provide high-level support to departmental members as required
- Manage multiple priorities in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- Other duties as required
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum two years previous experience in an office environment
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
- Good command of the English language
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and Access is a must. A test will be given
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Efficient time management capability and organization skills will be needed
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to a changing environment
- Self-motivated, self-managed and a team player
- Superior ability to problem-solve by actively listening
- Demonstrated commitment to The 700 Club Canada’s principles of Christian faith, mission and values
- Working knowledge of Raiser’s Edge