|at Memorial Baptist Church|
|Date Posted||June 15, 2017|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Memorial Baptist Church - Director of Worship and Youth Ministries
Our Vision: Memorial Baptist Church is a Safe Place to Share the Journey
Our Mission: Exalt God; Experience His family; Equip believers and Engage the community
Purpose of the Position: To provide leadership and oversight to the Worship and Youth Ministries
- Born again, baptized by immersion, believer who has a heart for the Lord and His church.
- In agreement with the Fellowship Statement of Faith and Memorial’s Constitution, By-laws and Policies. Must be willing to submit to a police check
- Bible College or Seminary training or equivalent training via other Christian organizations such as Youth for Christ, Missions etc.
- Experience in leading worship and youth in a local church. Musical training, preferably at the Bachelor level.
- To oversee all aspects of the Sunday morning worship service and other special events, reporting to the Lead Pastor and in collaboration with the Creative Design Team. This would include such things as set and lighting design, orders of service, musical selections, dramas, videos, graphics, website design etc.
- To oversee all aspects of Junior and Senior High Youth Ministry in collaboration with volunteer Youth Leaders. This would include weekly activities and special events, interaction with parents and other ministries in Stratford including YFC and other Youth Ministry workers.
This is a full-time contract, 40 hours/week. Compensation will be determined based on education and experience.
Résumés, including contact information for three references, will be accepted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org until July 30, 2017. Please put Attention: Personnel Team (Worship and Youth) in the subject line. Also, please include a video clip or audio sample of your work in Worship Ministries.