|at Village Green Community Church (view profile)|
|Location||505 Village Green Ave. London Ont. N6J 4G4, Canada|
|Date Posted||July 28, 2017|
|Category|| Pastor |
|Job Type|| Part-time |
Village Green, an active and growing community of faith, is seeking a Worship Coordinator. The successful candidate will be a person who desires to be a dynamic leader and participant of a worshipping community.
General Overview of the Position
The worship coordinator will to help the church realize its vision and accomplish its mission through the worship acts of its congregation. The Coordinator will develop an approach to worship that is consistent with the church’s vision and goals.
Qualifications and Expectations
- Vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ and an ability to model authentic faith.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal, managerial, leadership, problem solving, oral and written communication, and technology skills.
- Is able to recruit, coordinate and encourage the talents of volunteer musicians.
- Has excellent listening skills and relates well to people, both volunteers and members of the congregation.
- A demonstrated ability on the platform to lead others into worship.
- Coordinating all aspects of worship-related activities within an intentionally seeker-friendly environment.
- Recruiting and training of worship leaders/teams, as well as coordinating the sound and video ministry areas.
- Shepherding of worship personnel, including training in the theology and practice of worship.
- Scheduling of worship teams.
This is a part-time position beginning at 15 hours per week with remuneration dependent upon experience. The successful applicant will be directly accountable to the Lead Pastor.
To apply for this position, please send resume to,
Note: While we value and appreciate all applicants, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.