|at Village Bible Church (view profile)|
|Location||Niagara on the Lake, Canada|
|Date Posted||April 18, 2017|
|Category|| Pastor |
|Job Type|| Part-time |
Job Posting: Worship Director
Hours: 15 Hours / Week
Salary: To be commensurate with experience
Location: Village Bible Church, 736 York Road, Niagara on the Lake, ON.
Member of the Associated Gospel Churches of Canada
The role of the Worship Pastor is to assist the Senior Pastor, staff, and volunteers in fostering unity and building a worshiping atmosphere in our church. The Worship Pastor will champion our church’s vision as a worshiping community of believers intentionally reaching and discipling Village and beyond for Christ.
Job Description / Duties:
- Under the direction of the Lead Pastor, plan, organize and schedule the worship services and coordinate with the worship arts ministries.
- Provide leadership to the Worship Ministry including communication, fellowship, mentoring, discipleship, and nurturing.
- Coordinate with worship team members for worship services.
- Coordinate and oversee all technical areas for weekend services including sound, and media.
- Recruit, train, and develop musicians and singers.
- Lead worship for special outings, events, and retreats for Village.
- Be a devoted follower of Jesus able to give a clear testimony of salvation.
- Meet the character standards outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9
- Exhibit a personal, active and growing relationship with God, a teachable spirit, and a healthy family life.
- Self-motivated, responsible, visionary and inspiring.
- Agree and accept the doctrine statement of the AGC and the Village Bible Church Covenant.
- Be able to lead worship, not just play or sing music.
How To Apply:
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com by May 31, 2017.