|at C4 Church (view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 28, 2017|
|Category|| Pastor |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
C4’s vision is to become a regional church of 10,000 meeting the emotional, physical and spiritual needs of people in Jesus name. The following staff position is critical in the fulfillment of that vision.
The Young Adults Pastor will be the key point person to lead C4’s ministry to young adults in Durham Region. This person will have overall responsibility of the young adults ministry ensuring participation in and alignment with the mission, vision and values of C4.
- Fully aligned with the mission, vision and values of C4.
- Demonstrate a strong loyalty to the leadership of C4.
- Spiritual maturity to lead in a growing church environment.
- A proven ability to build and lead volunteer teams.
- Able to lead and function in a gift-based, large, multi-staff, multi-site church
- A solution-minded self-starter who has a track record of getting things done.
- Demonstrated self-leadership at a high calibre.
Primary gift mix would include leadership, evangelism, teaching.
Education and Experience
- Previous ministry experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree with a Bible college or seminary degree preferred.
- Strong pastoral and leadership skills particularly related to team building and discipleship.
- Strong relational and communication skills to lead and regularly preach at the young adults service.
- Administration skills required to oversee young adult ministry details and young adult service ministry teams.
- Demonstrated track record of innovation.
- Planning, leading and executing the young adult service on Sunday night at C4 Ajax.
- Give visionary leadership as part of the C4 staff team to reach more young adults in Durham Region.
- Pastoral leadership of the young adults community.
- Resourcing people through serving opportunities such as the C4YA service. Foster an environment that promotes implementation of C4’s discipleship process within the young adult community.
- Ensure all young adult services and events are executed with excellence.
- Develop and monitor young adults budget.
- Participate as a full member of the Sites & Services staff team.