Our company is looking for an entry-level accountant/bookkeeper to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate is familiar with accounting software packages, like Quickbooks.
• Use bookkeeping software and spreadsheets
• Enter (post) financial transactions into the appropriate computer software
• Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
• Receive and record checks for deposit
• Reconciles cash receipts, bank statements, and other accounts monthly
• Establish credit with vendors when necessary
• Prepare bank deposits and inter-company bank transfers, as directed by management
• Maintain historical records by filing documents
• High school education or equivalent is a must, college degree is a plus
• Technologically literate with strong computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel and other commonly used software
• Good organizational skills and recordkeeping with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Ability to process, protect, and exercise discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information and materials in a professional manner
• Integrity, professional attitude and appearance, trustworthiness, ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
Those interested in this position should send their resume to the Human Resources Department by email at : email@example.com
Current job openings at Alimentation Couche-Tard, Inc.
- Currently this employer doesn't have any openings.