|Company Location||Grimsby, Canada|
JOB POSTING: Youth Ministry Leader
Forestview Community Church is seeking to hire a Youth Ministry Leader. ‘Helping youth live out their full potential in Christ,’ that is what this leader will be passionate about. This will be done by introducing youth to a transforming friendship with Jesus and helping them stay rooted in it; helping them engage in Christian community and serve with their unique gifts; as well as pray for, witness to, and lead non-Christian friends to Christ. This ministry is done as a team, with a committed group of volunteers and with parents as vital partners. This paid position is part-time, 15 hours/week including some evenings. Job description is noted below. Tracy@forestviewcommunitychurch.ca or 905-945-9529
Youth Ministry Team Leader -Responsibility Description
Summary of Responsibility:
The Youth Ministry Team Leader is responsible to lead Forestview’s Jr & Sr Youth to become fully engaged disciples of Jesus who are abiding, loving, and bearing fruit.
- Recruit, equip and support a team of adults to develop, plan, and implement effective ministry to our Jr & Sr Youth, in accordance with the Word of God
- Engage Youth in true Christian community through involvement in Life Groups
- Encourage involvement in mentoring relationships
- Advocate for Youth and work with the Growing Young Cohort to integrate our youth into every aspect of Forestview’s ministry.
- Oversee the budget and financial transactions of the Youth Ministry Team
- Ensure that all Plan to Protect policies and procedures are followed, and appropriate paperwork is maintained
- The Youth Ministry Team Leader reports to the Disciple-Development Director
- Members of the Youth Ministry Team report to the Youth Ministry Team Leader
- Regular meeting with the Disciple-Development Director for support, development, and direction
- Weekly participation in a Life Group for mutual care and encouragement
- Values youth and has a passion to see them thrive
- Is a fully engaged disciple who abides, loves, and bears fruit
- Dynamic personality that readily engages with youth
- Relationally healthy, able to interact well with all people (adults, parents, youth)
- Committed to modeling Forestview’s vision and values as a leader and church member
- Plan to Protect accredited and committed to working within the boundaries of our P2P policies & procedures
Current job openings at Forestview Community Church
- Currently this employer doesn't have any openings.