|Location||Heritage College & Seminary, Cambridge, Canada|
|Date Posted||June 3, 2021|
- Teaching 6.5 courses per year in a wide range of subjects (e.g., History, English, Logic, Philosophy, etc.)
- Providing academic supervision for a designated number of undergraduate students.
- Participating in faculty/institutional meetings.
- Supporting the implementation of the college’s vision statement.
- Completion (or close to completion) of PhD in a relevant subject
- Ability to teach a broad range of courses in General Education
- Ability to teach in biblical studies (biblical/theological education is an asset)
- Good personal skills
- Proven teaching experience
- Proven research record
Reports To: Academic Dean of the College.
Salary: According to institutional salary scale, based on qualifications and experience.
Start date: Immediate.
Contact: Please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30. Only prospective candidates will be contacted.
Updated June 2, 2021.