|Date Posted||November 15, 2023|
Administrative Coordinator Position
The Flyingbow Administrative Coordinator is responsible for the administrative support of the organization. This includes assisting the Executive Artistic Director (EAD), volunteer coordination, information processing, and document creation and distribution. The AC will report to the EAD and support the operational and creative development of Flyingbow’s mission. They will be thoroughly committed to Flyingbow’s mission, vision, and core values, and objectives to establish, influence and support a culture of Christian values within the arts.
- The AC is a follower of Jesus.
- Adhere to the Statement of Faith of Flyingbow.
- Is in community with other believers as an active, serving member of a local church.
- Strives to be a contagious witness for Christ
- Is accountable to Flyingbow Executive Artistic Director (and a few other Christians) for encouragement, sharpening and staying strong in the Lord.
- Organize and distribute various documents including letters, brochures, schedules, reports and newsletters as needed.
- Maintain an electronic and hard copy mailing list of partners, supporters and donors using CRM data base technology.
- Sends out regular prayer/praise request updates to your supporters, and to the Flyingbow prayer team as directed by EAD.
- Assist in engaging Flyingbow’s volunteers, events teams, alumni, partnering organizations & funders.
- Maintain Flyingbow master calendar, including organizing artist gatherings and weekly Flyingbow team meetings
- Work with bookkeeper to record monthly financial record of donations
- Communicating as a liaison for Flyingbow artists and internal Flyingbow team, keeping track of applications, contracts, project proposals, invoices, accessing marketing materials and advise questions regarding Flyingbow matters.
- Creating training materials to support internal team as well as the Flyingbow artists.
- Participate and help to organize events and meetings that further relationship with Flyingbow stakeholders (collaborative partners, donors and ministry partners).
- Aids in marketing and fundraising activities/events that increase the profile of Flyingbow as needed.
- Access personal support raising training when available and appropriate.
- Perform other duties as required.
Experience and Education
A minimum of one to three years of previous experience is suggested. Education in business, administration and working knowledge of non-profit/charitable organizations is an asset. This position requires good computer skills, ability to multi-task, attention to detail and very organized. Marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience would be beneficial. Character, personality, and organizational fit will also be considered.
Position Structure and Remuneration
Location: Guelph, home-based/virtual position with occasional in person meetings as permitted
Contract position – 100% support raised income.
Part-time 5-15 hrs/wk increasing according to need.
Those interested in joining the Flyingbow team, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your experience and interest in joining the Flyingbow mission to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact this address with any other questions or inquiries.