|Date Posted||May 18, 2022|
Organized Kaos – Administrator
Temporary position June 21st to September 2nd
40hr work week, $22/hr, remote work
Work that you’ll love with results that matter.
Organized Kaos Exists to apprentice young people in life and trade, inspiring hope and purpose. Creating a safe environment for young people to work and learn alongside trades people from local Churches.
Organized Kaos (OK) uses the trades as a medium for discipleship. We are looking to bring on a team member who believes in our vision and loves the work that comes with an administrator roll. This is a temporary position for the summer as the Director/Founder leads a team of students in a new program.
The Administrator role has a spectrum of tasks from financial to marketing, but we won’t leave you guessing on what to do. Although each of the tasks that you do will be behind the scenes, they are vital to the success of current and future mentorship of the young people we are working with. OK is a team of volunteers and paid staff that truly care about the work they are doing, and we invite you to join the team.
The “OK Owners Manual” has the majority of the following tasks clearly laid out as to when, how, what, and even why. This allows you to effectively complete all the tasks without the frustration of moving into a new position that you don’t know what is expected of you.
Financial Review and Budgeting
- Preparation and Review - Monthly
- Review income statement and General Ledger
- Compare to Budget
Procedures For Bookkeeping
- Daily printing, categorizing, and filing
- Posting and communicating new programs for students
- Managing registration
OK Vision BBQ
- Full event planning
- 3 post weekly
- Plan Social for OK Vision BBQ
Giving Tuesday Fundraiser
- Plan out and prepare materials
- Write Grants
Financial Partner Appreciation
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Weekly Report
- Recurring Partners letter
- Answering all CEO’s (Shawn) emails that do not need input
Communicate with CEO
- Asking questions
- Assigning tasks to help with completion of goals
- Each Friday send Shawn a report answering the following questions
- Biggest tasks from the week and how they went?
- Problems being faced?
- Current list of major tasks with estimated completion dates?
- 1hr meeting discussing how things are going both related to OK and outside of OK
- Assigning tasks and reviewing progress
- Work to organize the digital folders of OK’s OneDrive
- Work to Improve the hard and soft systems of OK