|Date Posted||June 5, 2023|
Adult Ministries Associate Pastor (salary info included)
Park Meadows Baptist Church is excited to announce that we are looking to hire a new full-time Adult Ministries Associate Pastor. Our desire is to be an equipped and unified family who believe in and follow Jesus while making a difference in the lives of others. We are looking to expand our team to help us live this out. This is an exciting role that will look to see disciples made and our surrounding community impacted by our church. You will be joining a multi-staff team and will work closely with our Lead Pastor.
We want this to be a healthy place for you to serve. Here are some ways we create a health staff culture:
- Salary: $50,000 $70,400 (commensurate with education & experience)
- Well-Being: Health Plan; Life Insurance; Vacation
- Growth: Conference/Training Fund; Ministry Expenses
- Our Heart: We want you to be healthy & equipped as you serve within our church community!
Lethbridge, a mid-sized city of approximately 100,000 people, is located in southern Alberta. Its close proximity to the Rocky mountains provide warm summers and mild winters, with a bit of wind. Park Meadows Baptist church is located in north Lethbridge and has been going through an intentional transition phase of restructuring and growth and as a congregation we are excited to see all that Jesus will do in the days ahead! Our desire as a church is to be a community that worships, serves, loves one another, holds to Biblical truth, practices generosity, and lives out a Spirit and prayer powered ministry. You will get to join us in this mission and through adult ministries, will lead teams into experiencing this more fully.
As the Associate Pastor of Adult Ministries at PMBC, you will work under the leadership of the lead pastor to provide leadership, direction, and oversight for all adult ministry programming focused on adults inside and outside of the church.
- Lead the Adult Ministries Team 30%
- Contribute to the overall leadership and spiritual direction of PMBC 30%
- Initiate and plan ministry to adults within PMBC and the surrounding community 20%
- Dedicated time to personal development 10%
- Administrative duties 10%
- Post-secondary education (from a reputable Bible college preferred).
- Church Leadership Experience leading ministries & developing leaders within a church.
- Disciple-maker Proven ability to coach followers of Jesus in taking next steps in their spiritual growth.
- Team Player Experience in working in a collaborative team environment
- Time Manager Proven ability to oversee multiple ministry areas and initiatives simultaneously.
Find an In-Depth Job Description and Application Details Here: