|Date Posted||April 11, 2021|
Position Description All Nations Church is a Spirit driven body of believers that helps people along the journey of transformational discipleship. The Associate Pastor/Worship is the musical driving force behind All Nations Church weekend gatherings and overall worship culture, helping people encounter Jesus in fresh, new ways by embracing the mission and vision of All Nations Church. We are in the midst of an exciting rebuild in our staff and overall direction and vision and the ideal person we are looking for has an entrepreneurial heart and an excitement for building for the future.
• Lead and develop a strong worship culture within All Nations Church for people of all ages.
• Plan, produce, and oversee the execution of weekend gatherings (live and online), and continue to push us forward.
• Create weekend gatherings aligned to our vision of helping people discover and fully follow Jesus in order to help people who know Jesus (and those who don't) to encounter God.
• Lead, create, and plan seasonal projects such as Good Friday, Easter, Mother’s Day, Christmas, Nights of Worship, and other seasonal projects.
• Oversee the identifying, recruiting, and training processes for musicians, hosts, special guests, and tech team members.
• Oversee the scheduling process for teams.
• Develop leaders in all mentioned areas.
• Creatively innovate on methods, strategies and events that continue to grow our ability to worship through live events and online platforms.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• 65% of Role is focused on Worship leadership while 35% of role is focused on Associate Pastor duties with ﬂexibility based on ANC needs. Qualiﬁcations
• An unquestioned and vital commitment to Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord
• A heart for worship and desire to see others fall in love with worship.
• Demonstrated professional vocal and instrumental proﬁciency stylistically reﬂective of current worship styles (We the Kingdom/ Phil Wickham/ Bethel)
• Talented team builder and team player.
• The ability to cast vision in a clear and compelling way.
• Experience in producing weekend gatherings and worship elements.
• Strong Ability/Aptitude using Planning Centre, Ableton, Multi-track, & DAW software
• Bachelor degree and minimum 3 years leading worship in a church of over 300
• Strong administrative abilities
• Be in agreement with the doctrines of All Nations Church and by Extension the CNBC and be willing to work towards credentials with denomination
Reports To: Lead Pastor Salary and Beneﬁts: This is a full-time role with salary commensurate with experience. Employee beneﬁt plan available.
Please apply with resume and cover letter and video examples of worship leadership to email@example.com and include a two minute video clip (selﬁe video is ﬁne), telling us about yourself and your vision for worship.
This summary is not comprehensive, but it is designed to give you a taste of what the church and the position are about. Qualiﬁed candidates will receive a detailed job description, as well as ANC code of conduct, and employment policy.