|Date Posted||October 6, 2020|
Selkirk Christian Chapel
Denomination: Non-denominational. Evangelical, Christian Church
Church Size: 200
Website : www.gotoscc.com
Selkirk Christian Chapel is a growing small community Church, located in rural southern Ontario. We are excited to be able to invest in our Youth Ministries. With our congregation continually growing with an increase of youth and young families, we are looking for a full time energetic Associate Pastor who would specifically engage with the youth and family ministries.
Attendance at our weekly programs are as follows: Sunday School: 100 (adults & children)
Sunday Morning Worship: 200
Mid-Week children’s program: 60-70
Small group Bible studies: 35
Friday Youth group: 15
The physical Church building consists of a sanctuary with a capacity of approximately 220, a fellowship hall with a complete kitchen, an education wing that houses our Sunday School classes, and a newly constructed, large multi-purpose facility/gymnasium. There is also a newly renovated, dedicated youth space.
Our family and youth ministries are numerous, with each performing a particular and important service:
-Vacation Bible School
-Strong supporter of Ontario Christian Assembly Camp
-We host and are involved in seasonal community events.
Our Sunday morning worship service has a blend of traditional and contemporary styles including Bible-based, Christ centered messages applicable to daily life. Communion is celebrated each week.
We desire ongoing discipleship that will stimulate spiritual growth both individually and corporately, while maintaining our strong community outreach. The successful Associate Pastor will continue to grow and engage in the current youth programs and develop and oversee exciting new opportunities.
We are seeking a full-time Associate Pastor of youth and Family Ministries who has:
- A saving faith in Jesus Christ as witnessed through public confession and believers baptism by immersion.
- A deep and growing relationship with Jesus Christ, a love for His Church, and a heart for the local congregation.
- A strong devotional and prayer life.
- The gift of providing relevant Bible teaching.
- The ability to work with groups and individuals in developing and sustaining ministries within and beyond our congregation.
- An understanding of how to foster a team approach.
- Completed some post-secondary Christian Education.
- Ability to manage and utilize social media.
After prayerful consideration please forward your resume to: email@example.com