|Location||11325 Firgrove Dr., Windsor, Ontario, Canada, Canada|
|Date Posted||March 16, 2021|
Bilingual Customer Service Representative- English/French
Bilingual English/French, Customer Service Representative, includes answering inbound and/or placing outbound French/English phone calls to fulfill all Ministry, Subscriber and Donor requests. Process mail-in orders, donations and provide information on products produced by Our Daily Bread Ministries. Interact with Customers via email, Facebook, Twitter, or other social media platforms. Promote French resources to Churches and other ministries across Canada. Travel to some French conferences, conventions or events to set up display tables and share Our Daily Bread resources in an interactive environment.
- Respond to incoming phone calls or emails and analyze requests.
- Enter customer requests in the database for the fulfillment of product requests.
- Compose letters and emails in response to inquiries as needed.
- Respond to questions or comments left on the Our Daily Bread Ministries Canada Facebook page.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to scrutinize and analyze anticipated requirements of donors and subscribers.
- Process automated/internet orders as needed.
- Assist with other outreach functions and social media.
- Communicate needs and desires clearly and concisely.
- Introduce Our Daily Bread Ministries teaching materials to churches and other Christian groups across Canada.
- Promote Our Daily Bread Ministries material through table displays at local Christian community events, churches and organizations. Some lifting and carrying of boxes is required.
- Travel within Canada, and the United States will be required.
Study or Knowledge and Experience
- Fluent in French/English.
- Secondary School degree or diploma.
- Experience in customer service/telephone service.
- Excellent customer service/people skills and pleasant manner on the phone.
- Must demonstrate aptitude in the organization.
- Demonstrated ability in word processing, spreadsheets, and scheduling software.
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment
- Involves complex communication with individuals/groups throughout the organization and with the public. Clear and concise communication is essential.
- Discretion, accuracy, and tact are required to deal with some personal and confidential issues presented by callers.
External Work Environment
- Extensive outside communication with Our Daily Bread readers and donors.
- Responsible for providing positive relationship/impression of Our Daily Bread Ministries.
- Some topics are sensitive and confidential and may require encouragement/prayer while on the phone.
Stewardship of Resources
- Responsible for handling credit cards and keeping member information secure.
- Able to effectively handle callers while ensuring efficient use of telephone time on toll-free telephone lines.
- Must allocate time resources in an efficient and organized manner.
Miscellaneous notes for consideration:
- This position is within a secure environment, which requires a background check and police clearance as a part of the employment conditions. An employment contract and confidentiality agreement are also required to conform to privacy policies.
- They should be comfortable with their faith and biblical knowledge.
- Participate in daily devotional discussion and prayer time.
- Must be able to work in Canada.
Our Daily Bread Ministries Canada is a Christian religious ministry that is primarily engaged in serving the interests of Christians who wish to bring the good news of Jesus Christ to both Christians and non-Christians. An express occupational requirement for all employees is that they both abide by and are willing and able to promote the Christian faith as expressed in the employee manual as an integral part of their duties. Based on Biblical principles, our statement of faith, which they must sign, and the richness of our organization’s history, we will strive to reflect our commitment to diversity by honouring the ministry’s mission, vision, values/ethos and guiding principles.