|Date Posted||February 7, 2020|
Milliken Christian Community Church is a diverse urban community in the heart of Scarborough. We are committed to presenting the gospel of Jesus Christ to all people, encouraging them to become fully committed followers of Jesus Christ.
We are currently looking for an associate/assistant pastor who will be responsible for outreach, evangelism and discipleship, strengthening a young adults and family ministries, as well as assisting in communication and Sunday service, a Cantonese Associate/Assistant Pastor who:
- Responds effectively to the needs of our young adults and families;
- Teaches and nurtures the flock effectively with the word of God and lives out a biblical life;
- Equips and empowers current leaders and develops new leaders;
- Engages to our community in new and meaningful ways in response to the Great Commission of Christ and makes disciples.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Graduated from an evangelical school/seminary of good standing
- In agreement with our church’s Tenets of Faith
- Knowledge and experience in young adults and families ministry work
- At least one year of full-time pastoral ministry experience in North America or equivalent
- Demonstrates leadership, maturity and team work
- Fluent in speaking Cantonese, able to read and write Chinese, speaking in Mandarin an asset
- Ability to communicate in English (written and verbal)