|Date Posted||August 27, 2020|
To Provide Child and Adolescent Therapy in BurlingtonGreenValley Counselling Services is a faith-based counselling center located in Brantford, Cambridge, Kitchener, and Hamilton. We are committed to providing compassionate and professional counselling and psychotherapy services to children, individuals, couples and families. We work with a diverse population group and a wide variety of issues.
We are looking to expand our reach to the Burlington area. This unique opportunity involves receiving referrals from Child and Adolescent Psychiatry for out-patient services. Associates work as contractors within our group, giving them the flexibility of private practice without having to manage the business side of practice.
This is an opportunity to develop your own niche within a collaborative, and supportive Christian community of psychotherapists.
Core Qualifications & Skills:
- Must possess a graduate degree in psychology, counselling, or its equivalent
- Ability and willingness to work with a culturally and spiritually diverse client base
- Ability to use Scripture to augment sound psychological principles when requested by Christian clients
- Ability and willingness to pray with Christian clients when requested
- Experience working with Children and Teens
- Additional training and experience in creative approaches such as Music, Art, or Play Therapy are assets
- As is additional training in CBT, and trauma informed approaches
- Registration with a Regulatory College, such as CRPO, with full Registration or Qualifying Status, and valid professional liability insurance
- Committed to the ongoing process of continuing education
- 5 years’ experience preferred but not required
Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org