|484 Broadway Street, Wyoming, Canada
|February 1, 2024
Wyoming Baptist Church is a thriving church in the heart of Lambton County. In light of our vision, a people
becoming a loving expression of Jesus, serving Lambton County, we are seeking a Children’s Ministry Coordinator
(CMC) to help lead our growing children’s programming needs from birth to grade five.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Reporting to the Lead Pastor, the CMC will work collaboratively with the Discipleship Team to strategically
plan for and meet the needs of children’s ministry programming at Wyoming Baptist Church.
● Lead the planning, implementation, facilitation, monitoring, and evaluation of this programming.
● Create a safe and welcoming environment where children can encounter the Lord, grow in their faith, and
build relationships with the church.
● Recruit and manage volunteers to assist with children’s ministry programs.
● Promote children’s ministry programming within the church and the Lambton County community.
● Oversee administrative and budgeting details for this ministry.
● Attend church meetings with Elders, Deacons, and Leadership as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
● Personal orientation to Jesus Christ as Lord and commitment to build programming and instruction upon the
core values of Wyoming Baptist Church.
● Post secondary education in the area of Christian theological studies or a willingness to seek training in a
related field is preferred.
● Possesses a passion for Christ-centred discipleship of all children.
● A minimum of one year experience in children’s programming work.
● Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
● Demonstrated communication, budgeting, and organizational skills.
● Proficient with Google Drive, Microsoft Office, and Planning Center.
● Must be a minimum age of 18, eligible to work in Canada, and complete a Vulnerable Sector Check.
● Standard First Aid and CPR or a willingness to seek training.
This is a part time position that requires up to 20 hours per week, September through May, with up to four of those
hours being on Sunday, 3 times per month. Hours increase seasonally, up to 35 hours per week, during scheduled
summer camps and special programming (June – August).
Please submit resumes with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before Feb. 28, 2024
Wyoming Baptist Church welcomes all applications. Our thanks for your interest in this position; only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.