|Location||102 Woolwich Street, Breslau Ontario N0B 1M0, Breslau, Canada|
|Date Posted||February 19, 2021|
Church Office Administrator Part-time
18-24 hours per week
Breslau Evangelical Missionary Church (www.bemc.ca)
Apply to email@example.com
By February 25, 2021
We are looking for someone with past office experience, preferably in a church setting, to be responsible for the smooth running of the administrative office at Breslau Evangelical Missionary Church. The Church Administrator reports to the lead pastor.
- Set and maintain regular posted office hours between 8am and 4pm weekdays.
- Manage phone, mail, email, and website communication.
- Keep website up to date.
- Oversee weekly, monthly, and annual duties of the church administration.
- Assist the Pastor with administrative tasks.
- Assist Ministry Leaders with promotion of programs and maintaining files.
- Assist the Plan to Protect committee with records and annual duties.
- Maintain official records, files, and database for the church.
- Maintain Administration budget and petty cash.
- Accurately complete accounting functions in a timely manner: payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, expense cheques, etc.
- Assist treasurer with bank deposits, weekly, monthly, and annual tasks, reports, and government documents.
- The Church Administrator will be in agreement with the ministry objectives, philosophy and policies of BEMC including its Statement of Faith and as outlined in our membership booklet.
- The Church Administrator must be honest and reliable, very organized, and an independent worker. He/She will always maintain confidentiality.
- The Church Administrator will be able to interact well with the church body and the general public.
- The Church Administrator should be flexible and able to adapt positively to changing ministry needs. He/She should be able to work toward improving the function and the smooth running of the office.
- The Church Administrator must comply with the Plan to Protect and become an Approved Worker under this plan. A Police Record Check will be required of the successful candidate.
- The Church Administrator must have good skills in English grammar and spelling.
- Having a working knowledge of The Microsoft Office suite, MailChimp, Gmail and Google Drive, Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop, Radiant Web Tools, Canva, QuickBooks, and Donations is an asset.