|Date Posted||August 30, 2023|
Morningstar Christian Fellowship is a multi-ethnic church located in Scarborough, within the GTA. We are part of the Fellowship of Evangelical Baptists (FEB) denomination in Canada. Find out more at morningstarfellowship.ca
The Communication Specialist will provide leadership and direction to the digital and print communication from Morningstar Christian Fellowship.
This is a part-time position, at 20 hours per week.
- This is a flexible, though not fully remote, position.
- This is a long-term position, meaning it is not ideally suited to frequent turnover.
- This is an administrative position, meaning it does not involve pastoral or spiritual oversight within the congregation.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
Proactively develop strategies to clarify and communicate the weekly messaging of the church, in partnership with the ministry and admin teams.
- Coordinate a volunteer arts team to create consistency in messaging.
- Oversee all print and digital materials, ensuring they are executed with excellence.
- Lead all efforts related to the creation, strategy, and execution of MCF digital communication channels.
General Skills Involved:
- Graphic Arts design at an advanced level to create print material including posters, annual report, flyers, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Some knowledge of website design, or willingness and ability to learn.
- Familiarity with social media, and how it can be used to support MCF communication (e.g. FB, YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram).
- Basic video editing skill, or a willingness to learn.
Please submit your resume to:
Dennis Campbell, Executive Pastor
Morningstar Christian Fellowship
7601 Sheppard Ave E, Toronto M1B 2Y7
Or via email: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: October 31, 2023. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.