|Date Posted||June 10, 2022|
An exclusive full-time position as Content Curator & Editor, you will help grow our ministry reach to impact the lives of men around the world.
Impactus | Promise Keepers Canada is located in Burlington, Ontario. This can be a hybrid or potentially remote position.
Impactus | Promise Keepers Canada is a global, Christian ministry to men whose mission is to “Ignite and equip men to have a godly impact.”
The person filling this role must have a heart to reach men with the Gospel and be able to agree with the ministry's Vision, Mission, and Statement of Faith.
As part of our Content Marketing team, you will help craft our content strategy, curate, create and edit content for maximum effectiveness in reaching men and addressing the challenges and questions men face from a theologically sound perspective.
What You’ll Do:
- You'll be the content voice of our platform, curating, writing, and identifying content and stories
- Writing articles and daily devotionals periodically, along with copy for our website, emails, and other resources for men.
- Oversee all content to ensure it supports our mission and is high quality, clear, authentic, and culturally relevant while speaking to men at various spiritual levels and across denominational lines.
- Screen all content for theological/scriptural/ministry accuracy and relevance.
- Oversee everyday editorial operations.
- Create and manage our annual editorial calendar, including Daily Devotional, Articles, Videos, Podcasts and more.
- Developing teaching materials in a variety of formats, both short term and long-term projects.
- Manage production flow and improve content processes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with freelancers, contributors, and influencers.
- Ensure sound SEO strategies are included in all content for maximum reach and engagement.
- Work with our Content Marketing Team to brainstorm ideas, develop critical topics and themes, and determine the issues to be addressed using metrics to validate decisions.
- Work with our Content Marketing team to maximize content to reach men across various ages and channels.
- Take an active role in speaking into conference storyboards, themes, and ideas.
What You’ll Bring:
- A desire to use your gifts and talents to support our vision to see every man become grow and live as a disciple of Jesus.
- Theological training and Ministry to Men/Church Ministry experience an asset.
- Experience working on editorial content that produces results for a non-profit, publication or brand.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, combined with strong editing skills for accuracy and SEO.
- Ability to create engaging headlines and meta copy that grabs attention and encourages men to take next steps.
- Ability to write articles and Daily Devotionals along with curating contributors who can minister to men in an impactful way.
- Understanding of curriculum/course development for adult learning.
- Ability to create and teach content both in-person and video.
- Personal thriving and evident relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Adept in the use of MS Office, esp. Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Costing and Budgeting.
- Strong time management skills with an ability to organize tasks and priorities into well-defined plans for execution.
Applicants should provide samples of their work, along with their resume.
Those who are interested in the position should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate all who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.