|Location||St. Catharines, Canada|
|Date Posted||August 10, 2022|
Bethany Community Church is seeking to fill the full-time position, Creative Content and Production Director. Candidates are encouraged to submit their applications prior to August 26, 2022.
Interested candidates may respond to this posting by forwarding a complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to 1388 Third Street Louth, St. Catharines, ON L2R 6P9. Please include a cover letter, resume, and references, along with your portfolio of past work, and the results of any personal assessments you may have completed (i.e. Enneagram, Kolbe A Index, Myers-Briggs, StrengthsFinder, etc.).
The anticipated start date for this position is September/October 2022. This is a full time 40 hr per week salaried position.
The selected candidate will be responsible for all elements of production in the areas of audio, video, lighting, media, and video broadcasting with the goal of producing excellent content and experiences for our weekend services and other church events. Depending on the skill set of the successful candidate, we may make adjustments to the job description to reflect their individual strengths.
As a member of the Creative Arts Team, the Creative Content and Production Director will participate in building and executing our Sunday services and special events, leveraging their creativity to use the technical arts in innovative ways to enhance worship and storytelling. This person needs strong people skills and a desire to help others realize and grow their gifts, as they will be responsible for developing teams of volunteers. Most of all, this person needs a passion for Jesus and communicating stories of Jesus’ activity through their giftings.
This role is fundamental for bringing to life the message and vision of Bethany in our corporate and online settings. Through effective creation of content, audio mix, lighting and visual designs, video and broadcasting, we can impact our own congregation as well as a wider audience. At the core, this person will help celebrate and grow our people in Christ and communicate our message to the world.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about working with teams and collaborating with others. This person reports to our Creative Arts Pastor, but will also work closely with our Communications Director, as well as consult with the Family Life and Adult Discipleship Teams. What really matters to us is working together creatively and collaboratively to see people deepen in their walk with Jesus and grow together in God’s Kingdom.
- Bethany is a faith-based, not-for-profit church organization. Our mission is to “change the world, starting in Niagara,” and we strive to do that by practicing our overarching church values (Grace, Vulnerability, and Discipleship) in all that we do. We seek team members who are “Humble, Hardworking, and Group-Aware” (our Team Values), and who demonstrate a commitment to following Jesus, our mission, and our church values.
- The successful candidate must have a current Police Check, including vulnerable sector, on file at Bethany Community Church prior to commencing employment.
- The successful candidate must be or be willing to become, a member of Bethany Community Church.
- Remuneration will be calculated commensurate with education and experience.
- Bethany Community Church offers a comprehensive health care benefit plan and an RRSP plan for the successful candidate.
Bethany is actively committed to diversity and the principles of Employment Equity and invites applications from all qualified candidates. Women, Indigenous peoples, members of visible minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We will accommodate the needs of the applicants and the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the selection process. Please advise email@example.com to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated through this process. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.