|Location||Cairo, Egypt, Egypt|
|Date Posted||November 23, 2021|
School Information: Cairo Covenant School is a non-profit ministry, which provides a Christian education for children of Christian workers and lay persons in the Cairo area. The course of study is based on an American curriculum. We also use the rich Egyptian historical and cultural heritage to enhance our children’s educational experience. We have 110 students for the 2021-2022 school year. Please prayerfully consider joining our supportive teaching team. http://www.ccschool.info/
Job Description: The job responsibilities are to train and supervise teachers in areas of curriculum development and best practices in the classroom, plan and assess the ongoing improvement of curriculum at the school, and prepare book orders. This position is not merely a job, but a Christian ministry that seeks to fulfill the vision and mission of CCS by providing an excellent, Christ-centered education experience primarily for Third-culture, English-speaking international students between grades K-12.
- Fully supported through a sponsoring organization or church.
- The school can provide a stipend toward the staff monthly support for those who may need this assistance or for those not raising support. The rate of stipend is dependent on your degree, specific qualifications, and years of experience in your designated job responsibilities.
Agreement: Three-five school years
- Committed Christian, actively involved in ministry.
- Consistent participation in a local church.
- A role model of Christian character for the young people and their families.
- Master’s Degree in curriculum and instruction
- United States curriculum and instruction or administrator certification
- Experience in leadership responsibilities
Start Date: August 1, 2022
Application Instructions: Please apply by sending your resume, reference information, and cover letter to Dr. F. Kenoyer at email@example.com