|Location||1687 Victoria Park Avenue, Scarborough, Canada|
|Date Posted||February 14, 2023|
POSITION PURPOSE: To develop and lead the Children's Ministry of Wilmar Heights Baptist Church (Nursery to Grade 5); its vision, mission, purpose and strategies to be consistent with the overall mission, vision and core values of Wilmar.
- The Director's position will be a 10-15 hours/a week paid position.
- The Director will Develop and Implement a Ministry Strategy covering both Discipleship and Evangelism for our Children Ministry (Sunday School and Destiny Kidz Boys and Girls Club).
- The Design and Implementation of the Children's Ministry should be done to fulfil the objective of providing a Ministry that is attractive to both the Children of Wilmar and the Unchurched Children in our Community.
- Responsible for all Curriculum and Lesson planning.
- Provide Leadership, Recruit, Train and Support Unpaid staff and Teachers for effective and revitalized Children Ministry.
- Maintain ongoing Contact with Children and Develop relationships with Parents in providing support as needed.
- Bible College Degree (complete or in progress) in Pastoral Ministry/Christian Children Education or related programs preferred but not required.
- Leadership experience in Children's Ministry is strongly desired.
- Passionate about the Spiritual, Emotional and Physical developments of Children.
- Spirit- filled, devoted follower of Jesus
The Director of Children's Ministry is part of Wilmar's Staff and accountable to the Lead Pastor.
Resumes may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marked attention DCM Search Team.