|Date Posted||May 5, 2020|
Southwestern Ontario YFC/Youth Unlimited is seeking a full-time Human Resource Director who can develop effective relationships with leadership staff and provide professional HR service to this youth-focused, faith-based charity.
- Performance management – deliver performance management programs that drive a high performance culture
- Recruitment and selection – direct and mange the recruitment and selection process, and train leadership in interviewing and assessment procedures.
- Learning and Development – implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
- Human Resources Policy – develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organization, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Reporting and management of human resources metrics – produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
- Leadership – mentor direct reports and provide coaching to help them reach their potential.
- a post-secondary qualification in human resources management or business management and extensive knowledge of and experience within an HR environment
- a demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives within a complex, multi-satellite organisation.
- Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels
- Ability to engage with and win the respect of leaders to successfully influence them on key change initiatives.
- Demonstrated commitment to health and safety policies and procedures, including development and training of staff in these areas.
To apply for this rewarding opportunity, please forward your resume to Becky West at email@example.com