Director of Tech Ministries
|Location||660 Conservation Dr., Waterloo, Canada|
|Date Posted||May 23, 2023|
Position Description – Director of Tech MinistriesPosition Title: Director of Tech Ministries Coach: Paul Williams, Communications Pastor Direct Reports: Video Team Lead, Sound Team Lead, Lighting Team Lead, Online Team etc. Teams: Service Planning Team, Tech Teams
The Director of Tech oversees all technical and media equipment for all related ministries across all Campuses of Creekside Church. The Tech Director is responsible for maintaining and building teams of volunteers to operate and care for the relevant equipment across all campuses. This is a full-time salaried position with a work week that includes Sundays.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
Proficiency in sound and video production
- Experience with video editing.
- Advanced live sound mixing (analog and digital), excellent working knowledge of microphone theory and sound system design, extensive experience mixing sound for contemporary music styles in challenging acoustic environments.
- A working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- An understanding of Audio DAW systems.
- Knowledge and expertise in the use of ProPresenter version 7.
- Working knowledge of Video systems, switchers, and mixers for multiple camera feeds.
- A level of expertise in stage lighting and systems such as HOGG / MagicQue.
- Proficient in both MAC/ PC operating systems.
- Able to manage time and schedules well and meet deadlines consistently.
- Capable of handling several tasks at once and following through with accurate and strong organizational skills.
- Innovative, creative, self-starting, able to work with & motivate volunteers, and work with a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills to negotiate and communicate with volunteers and team members.
- Committed to the mission and core values of Creekside Church.
Campus Wide Duties
- Gives oversight and support to all tech needs for all campuses.
- Purchase, maintain and improve all technical equipment.
- Maintain all stages to a professional level as determined with the Worship Pastor.
- Support and maintain all computer systems for the tech needs of all ministries.
- Provide tech support to all ministries such as Kids, Youth, Adults, through training and other resources.
- Attend the weekly Service Planning Meeting and work with the Service Planning Team in planning weekend services and special events.
- Oversee all the video streaming production for the weekend service and other appropriate services.
- In cooperation with the Communications Pastor, record, edit and prepare the weekend service video elements.
- Assist in the video production as schedule allows.
- Manage the media inventory, library etc., and archive all media.
- Other duties as required.
Waterloo Campus Duties
- Recruit, train, lead and encourage volunteers to serve on Creekside’s Technical Teams for Waterloo Campus (Sound, Lighting, Video, Video Production, )
- Schedule all tech volunteers for all weekly and special events as needed for Waterloo Campus. This includes Sunday services, weddings, funerals, etc.
- Work with service directors each Sunday.
If you’re convinced you’re the right person for the job, send us your resumé and convince us.
Apply to: email@example.com and quote the job title “Director of Tech”
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023