|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
The Yonge Street Mission (YSM) is the vibrant, local Christian development agency that is leading a collective movement - going beyond meeting immediate needs by offering holistic programs and a pathway that can transform the lives of people living with poverty in Toronto.
Since 1896, YSM has provided wraparound support and services, making it possible for individuals, families, and communities to move forward. We believe if we combine our collective resources and wisdom, together we can reach our goal of ending chronic poverty in a generation. If you are inspired by our vision and feel a true calling to contribute to our work in transforming the lives of people living with poverty in Toronto from merely surviving to thriving, then this is where you belong.
We are seeking Director of Street Involved Services to lead our street-youth program services.
- Plan and coordinate Street Involved Services to align with YSM’s strategic plan
- Provide oversight to Drop In, Evergreen Care Management and Health Centre teams, operations, budgets and staff
- Foster collaboration between Street Involved Services and other YSM services
- Review and adjust program design and structure towards sector best practices
- Cultivate strategic partnerships to ensure continuum of holistic care for participants
- Ensure accurate and timely data collection and reporting (including TIMESTR) to internal and external stakeholders
- Staff care and team building
- Clear passion for youth and poverty alleviation
- Demonstrated management skills and commitment to personal and systemic change
- Collaborative, data-driven outcome focused leadership approach
- Ability to thrive in diversity and work within an anti-oppressive framework
- Program design experience ensuring a trauma informed lens
- Strong budgeting, administrative and relational skills
- Commitment to YSM’s mission, principles and faith-based values
- Post-Secondary degree and ten years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of key socioeconomic issues facing YSM’s priority population groups (street youth, families in crisis and chronically poor adults)
- Familiarity with Salesforce an asset
Deadline for Application: July 29, 2022
Resume and cover letter should articulate your alignment with the above qualifications, and why YSM’s values, principles of faith and mission uniquely resonate with you.
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Learn more about YSM at www.ysm.ca
Date posted: June 22, 2022