|Location||Richmond Hill, Canada|
|Date Posted||August 9, 2022|
ICALC Learning Centre is a Christian tutoring school. We provide high-quality academic support to students from grades 1 to 12. We are currently looking for part-time teachers who can teach English reading and writing skills.
This position has competitive pay.
- Teach English writing and literature
- Assign and correct homework
- Develop the curriculum outline and course content
- Help students to learn how to effectively organize and express their ideas
- Teach students to deliver short speeches, book reports and class presentations similar to what they would be asked to do in school.
Academic and Other Qualifications
- Must be a native English language speaker
- More than two years of teaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above with a major in English Language or Literature
- Prior teaching experience or equivalent in education, tutoring, mentoring, and homeschooling are assets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have passion and vision on the young generation
- Be a role model in attitude, speech, and actions towards others
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please also note that while we appreciate your interest in the position, only applicants who are chosen for an interview will be contacted.