|Location||5533 Dickinson St., ottawa, Canada|
|Date Posted||June 2, 2023|
Knox Presbyterian Church in Manotick, Ontario, is seeking a loving and committed individual who will bring energy and excitement and learning to the Christian lives of our children and youth.
Who are we?
We are a loving, welcoming and vibrant family who honours Christ, believes in the Bible and shares the Gospel.
Knox Presbyterian Church in Manotick is a congregation belonging to the Presbyterian Church in Canada. We are a small, family-oriented church with a blended Sunday worship service. We are situated in the centre of the Manotick village which helps us to easily reach out to the community and families. Manotick is a picturesque village just south of Ottawa, Ontario. The area is experiencing a boom in development with many families seeking to move to a quiet, scenic neighbourhood.
- A mature faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour
- Weekly attendance at Knox on Sunday mornings
- Effective teaching, communication and relational skills with a variety of age ranges
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Willingness to work with other church staff, church leaders and volunteers
- Willing to uphold the theological position of Knox Presbyterian Church, Manotick
- In agreement with “Leading with Care” safety protocols from the Presbyterian Church in Canada and a Vulnerable Sector Check
- Coordinate the Nursery, the children’s Sunday School and the Sunday youth class volunteer teachers.
- Provide occasional assistance in teaching
- Organize activities such as monthly playdates, monthly youth events
- Organize annual summer camp (1 week from Monday to Friday in the mornings)
Accountability: The Family Ministry Coordinator is part of the staff and accountable to the Minister at Knox.
Salary: Above minimum wage
Hours: This is a 1/4 time position for 10 hours per week.
For more information, contact email@example.com