|Location||64 Blandford St., Innerkip, Canada|
|Date Posted||October 14, 2023|
Family Ministry Director
Organization: Innerkip Presbyterian Church, Innerkip Ontario
Position Summary: Innerkip Presbyterian Church (IPC) is seeking a passionate and mission driven Family Ministry Director to lead our children's and youth ministries. As a Family Ministry Director at IPC, you will play a vital role in helping introduce people to Jesus, deepen faith, and serve others.
What you’ll be doing:
- Encourage, recruit, and train volunteers in IPC’s Kids and Student Ministries.
- Communicate with and encourage parents.
- Coordinate programming on Sundays from Birth to Grade 5.
- Coordinate a weekly youth event for JR. and Sr High. Students.
- Think outside the box of traditional ministry models.
Skills you need to have:
- Skilled in implementing our churchwide mission.
- A developer of systems that can scale and grow.
- Leadership and Team Development.
- Effective Communication (verbal, written, digital)
- A commitment to Jesus Christ and alignment with IPC's mission.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Experience working with children and/or youth in a ministry setting.
- A passion for cultivating spiritual growth and community.
- Ability to work collaboratively with volunteers and families.
- A "Mission over Method" mindset.
- A theological degree or equivalent ministry training.
- Familiarity with Planning Center Online and Pro Presenter software
- Experience in various forms of Digital communication
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Full Time 40 hours per week
- Please apply by submitting a cover letter, a resume, and a brief half page philosophy of ministry
To apply or to learn more about this position, please contact Pastor Mike at email@example.com.