Food Services Worker – Seasonal
|Date Posted||March 1, 2023|
The Food Services Worker will perform a number of frontline food services duties ensuring a positive and healthy food services experience for all Wesley Acres Guests.
Food Services Worker Responsibilities
• Assist with the prep and cooking of menu items at Smitty’s Place
• Serve and bus tables at Smitty’s Place
• Clean kitchen and café
• Change garbages in all Food Services locations
• Sell items at tuck shop and general store
• Sell items at beach side tuck shop
• Assist with prepping, cooking and serving meals and snacks in the dining hall.
• Provide exceptional customer service
Food Services Worker Requirements:
• Ability to adhere to and abide by the Statements of Faith of the Free Methodist Church in Canada while on duty and/or representing Wesley Acres
• Ability to promote the Christian mission of Wesley Acres through words and actions while on duty and/or representing Wesley Acres.
• Experience handling cash and POS systems would be considered an asset
• Previous waitstaff experience would be an asset
• Willingness to be a positive team player.
Working Conditions (hours, environment, etc.)
• Flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Interaction with employees, management, and the public at large
• Physically demanding tasks, standing and moving for long periods of time
How To Apply:
Apply online at www.wesleyacres.com/employment