Groundskeeper – Seasonal
|Date Posted||March 1, 2023|
The seasonal groundskeeper is responsible for general grounds maintenance on the Wesley Acres property under the direction of the Manager of Facilities and Grounds. Primary duties will include mowing grass and weed eating. Occasionally there may be opportunity to assist with painting, minor repairs and other such tasks. To be successful in the role, you will need to take instruction well and work independently
after receiving instruction.
• Willingness to work with power lawn equipment, previous experience an asset
• Willingness to listen and apply instructions
• Willingness to think creatively
• Ability to work independently
• Willingness to learn how to operate small equipment
• Assist in maintenance with other duties as required
• Ability to adhere to and abide by the Statements of Faith of the Free Methodist Church in Canada while on duty and/ore representing Wesley Acres.
• Ability to promote the Christian mission of Wesley Acres through words and actions while on duty and/or representing Wesley Acres.
• Prior experience is an asset
• Consistent, professional dress and manner (Must provide own steel toed boots.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Ability to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
• Basic general repair skills are considered an asset.
• Flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather
• Interaction with employees, management, and the public at large
• Physically demanding tasks, standing and moving for long periods of time. Must be able to lift 25 lbs and climb a ladder.
How To Apply:
Apply online at www.wesleyacres.com/employment