|Date Posted||February 2, 2020|
Full-Time, Live-Out Nanny/Teacher
Looking for nanny/teacher for three children ages 2-7, working in the
family's home, responsible for all tasks related to care of the children.
The nanny/teacher will serve as a loving, nurturing and trustworthy
companion to children. Ability to travel with the family as needed (mostly
within Canada). Some summer live-in need at the family summer cottage.
* Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the
* Homeschool curriculum will be determined each year with parents and teacher to ensure both parties are comfortable with the curriculum for the year.
* Plan, prepare and lead daily educational activities with the
long-term opportunity to continue teaching children in a homeschool
environment through the grades.
* Provide a safe and stimulating environment for children to learn.
* Teach the children good social manners & Christian values
* Play with the children, both indoors and outdoors
* Read with the children
* Clean up with children at the end of the school day.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
* High school graduate
* Training in early childhood education, counselling, or education
* Experience working with children
* First aid training and child and infant CPR
* Car, driver's license, auto insurance, and safe driving history
* Authorization to work in Canada
* English proficiency
* Reliable, honest, and trustworthy
* Physical ability to care for young children
* Ability to plan, organize, and multitask with minimal supervision
Benefit package offered