|Location||Cairo, Egypt, Egypt|
|Date Posted||February 8, 2021|
School Information: Cairo Covenant School is a non-profit ministry, which provides a Christian education for children of Christian workers and lay persons in the Cairo area. The course of study is based on an American curriculum. We also use the rich Egyptian historical and cultural heritage to enhance our children’s educational experience. We have 84 students for the 2020-2021 school year. Please prayerfully consider joining our supportive teaching team. http://www.ccschool.info/
This position is a two-year agreement where the applicant understands that the position is not merely a job, but it is also a Christian ministry of educating and disciplining children for the Lord. Applicant would be responsible for children and for communication with their guardians. Applicant would also exemplify a Godly lifestyle and teach that to students.
Job Description: Cairo Covenant School provides classroom instruction for grades K-12. The teacher job description includes planning and teaching the assigned grade levels, as well as working together with other staff members to meet the needs of the school such as field trips, yearly events, and projects.
- Fully supported through a sponsoring organization or church.
- The school can provide a stipend toward the staff monthly support for those who many need this assistance or for those not raising support. The rate of stipend is dependent on your degree, specific qualifications, and years of experience in your designated job responsibilities.
Agreement: 2 years
- Committed Christian, actively involved in ministry.
- Consistent participation in a local church.
- A role model of Christian character for the young people and their families.
- Degree in education with formal training in special education.
- Certification to teach in home country (preferred).
- Two years teaching experience required.
Start Date: August 1, 2021
Application Instructions: Please apply by sending your resume, reference information, and cover letter to Dr. F. Kenoyer at email@example.com