|Date Posted||March 19, 2021|
Joy Bible Camp is hiring NLS-certified lifeguards for a summer work term to serve on the waterfront during our Family Camps, and possibly children's camping programs.
Lifeguards are responsible to:
- Supervise all guests and staff using the waterfront facilities, whether swimming, boating or on the shore and ensure their safety at all times. This includes establishing and enforcing posted rules in effect during all camp hours.
- Participate in training facilitated by the Head Lifeguard, learn and implement emergency procedures
- Provide swimming tests
- Maintain order and organization of Lifeguard Shack and swimming area
- Assist the program team, as needed
- Participate in a weekly changeover cleaning team, as well as perform daily cleaning tasks.
- Assist the Staff Care Personnel in Family Camp children’s programming
Visit our website to apply for a summer position.