|Date Posted||October 16, 2023|
Yonge Street Mission (YSM) is a vibrant, non-profit Christian organization leading a collective movement to end chronic poverty in Toronto. Since 1896, we’ve worked to transform the lives of people living with poverty, going beyond immediate needs by offering wrap-around support via holistic programs and services, and a pathway which enables street-involved youth, families in need, adults experiencing poverty and vulnerable communities to move from surviving to thriving.
To make this happen, we are passionate about investing in the people we work with, and look for a diverse range of staff who are key for us to advance our mission: Christians who have a heart for neighbours in need, a desire to transform the lives of our community members, and who believe in treating everyone with dignity and respect.
If you are inspired by our vision and feel a true call to contribute to YSM’s work, we’d love to hear from you.
What We Offer:
As a staff member at YSM, some of the things you can look forward to include a values-based and highly collaborative and engaging work environment with a high value on staff’s mental health and well-being; meaningful, innovative and impactful work, with opportunities to make a difference in the lives of children, families, and the community, as well as flexible hybrid work arrangements. Our competitive Total Rewards compensation package also includes Group RRSP matching, annual leave and paid personal days, comprehensive health and dental care coverage, an Employee and Family Assistance Program that includes counselling services by Christian professionals, and numerous other perks.
We are seeking a Manager of Mental Health Services to lead our Mental Health and Counselling team enabling YSM to provide mental health support and wrap around care for our priority population groups in a coordinated and accountable manner.
- Plan and coordinate Mental Health Services to align with YSM’s strategic plan
- Provide oversight to Mental Health budgets
- Supervise a dynamic team of highly qualified clinicians, students and volunteers who are empowered and well supported in their roles, able to achieve their expected outcomes with excellence
- Foster collaboration between Mental Health Services and YSM Priority Populations and Program Services
- Ensure impact outcomes (TIMESTR) are achieved, documented and communicated effectively and in a fiscally responsible manner
- Cultivate strategic external partnerships
- Mental Health Professional with a passion for serving those impacted by urban poverty
- Masters of Social Work or equivalent, with clinical supervision credentials
- Demonstrated results working within a multi-service agency
- Collaborative, data-driven, outcome focused leadership approach
- Clear passion for poverty alleviation; commitment to personal and systemic change
- Practice in a trauma-informed care approach to clinical work and program development
- Ability to thrive in diversity and work within an anti-oppressive framework
- Strong budgeting, administrative and relational skills
- Demonstrated personal commitment to YSM’s mission, principles and faith-based values
- Registration in OASW, CRPO or equivalent
- Familiarity with Salesforce is an asset.
Deadline for Application: Until filled
Link to Application: https://ysm.bamboohr.com/careers/226
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Learn more about YSM at www.ysm.ca
Date posted: October 16 , 2023